Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 50 minutes
Total Time 2 hours
- 2 lbs Scrumptious boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 TBS Original Unboring Salt
- Sprinkle Unboring Salt lightly all over the chicken, on both sides.
- Place in a glass baking dish and cover with parchment paper.
- Tightly cover the baking dish with foil.
- Place in a 325 degree oven for about 1.5 - 2 hours or until very tender (for shredded chicken bake for 3 hours).
- Remove chicken from oven and prepare it any way you like. Top it with BBQ sauce, toss it with pasta sauce or wrap it in a guacamole-filled tortilla.